Downloadable Warzone 2100 Cheats
Sep. 13, 2006
Nov. 25, 2005
Primary Collection of Cheats
Cheat codes only work when you apply the Patch - 1.01. Current Warzone 2100 Cheat Codes. Press 'T', type the code and hit [Enter].
time toggle - Stops and starts the mission timer
get off my land - Kills all enemy units on the map
show me the power - Gives 1000 extra power
whale fin - Gives 1000 extra power
hallo mein schatz - Skip to next mission
work harder - Completes all currently active research topics
double up - All of your units are twice as tough
timedemo _ Shows frame rate and gfx engine data
kill selected - Kills the presently selected units
easy - Sets easy difficulty level
normal - Sets normal difficulty level
hard - Sets hard difficulty level
version - Tells you when the game code was compiled
john kettley - Toggle weather: snow, rain, clear
biffer baker - Units almost indestructible
shakey - Screen shakes when units explode
how fast - Display game speed
sparkle green - Stronger units
carol vorderman - Displays a programmer message
mouseflip - Flips direction when you change the angle
If you have trouble getting the "show me the power" cheat to work, you may use this as a work-around:
1. Go to the savegame directory of wherever you installed Warzone 2100. Here you'll see your savegame file "divided" into to small files.
2. For the savegame you want to change, choose the file with the ".gam" extension. example, "game1.gam"
3. Using a hex editor, change hex values 52, 53, and 54 to FF. Don't forget to save your changes!
4. Viola! You should now have well over 16,000,000 power! You'll probably only need to do this once in the game! I've done it once to start a new game, and have thus far encountered no problems--well, except that the computer won't let me build any more units! This combined with the "alltech.zip" cheat creates an almost unstoppable force!
Getting Rank & Fuel in Level One
In the PC version of Warzone, mission one has no timer so you can lets the game build up oil over night. But even better-you can have your guys build up rank. The second and third base will constantly send out troops if you stay near it and do not destroy the factory, power generator or oil derrik. By constantly rotating my troops I know have 10 specials, 1 hero, 30 Elites and a few veterans.
For a sturdy and effective defense follow these instructions:
1. Build a line of bunkers (not moaters).
2. Build a hardcrete wall just behind the bunkers (you could put in hard points they don't hurt!).
3. Put a line of guard towers behind the wall.
4. Build another hardcrete wall behind the towers.
5. Build mortar pits 2 spaces behind the wall.
Note: for a surprise put cyborgs in-between the 2 walls (but leave the towers) this works cause when the enemy breaks through the wall they come pouring out discouraging further attack.
When attacking a base that contains NEXUS 'converters' - technology that converts units from your team to NEXUS units - approach with indirect firing units like the groundshaker, pepperpot, bombard etc. These units maintain a larger distance than others thus avoiding to be NEXUSsed.
Base/SA Missile Attacking
When attacking a base that has SA missiles, don't just go in right away with a VTOL squad - no matter how many you use. You might get away with it, but it will claim enourmous resources for rebuilding the lost units. Usually you could not see all the SA missile bunkers, so you would know what you started when it's too late.
VTOLs cannot go into unexplored territory, to solve this send them on patrol by selecting patrol from the right mouse button menu and assigning them to the area.
The Warzone 2100 manual does a good job of informing you that VTOL aircraft can strike at anything. Its high speed also makes it ideal for reconaissance purposes, but here's a use that is not mentioned and easy to overlook: Recovering artifacts via VTOL from enemy bases. This is simple to do, and can be done while placing only one unit at risk! It is especially easy if all of the AA defenses have been eradicated and you want to recover artifacts before taking down the anti-tank defenses.
Build a few vehicles with the heavy weapons you would use as ground instalations, they are mobile and cheaper than the structures. They have limited use though so dont replace your base with vehicles. they do a good job of defence until you have something better than machene guns!