All cheats for this game by platform: PC
A Boon Companion - Acquire the Templar as a follower.
Betamaxed - Complete all the maximum level class achievements.
Bringing Down The House - Kill 10 monsters with the environment.
Co-op Elite Kills (5) - Kill 5 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques) while playing cooperatively.
Co-op Elite Kills (10) - Kill 10 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques) while playing cooperatively.
Co-op Elite Kills (20) - Kill 20 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques) while playing cooperatively.
Co-op Elite Kills (35) - Kill 35 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques) while playing cooperatively.
Co-op Elite Kills (50) - Kill 50 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques) while playing cooperatively.
Deep Pockets (500) - Pickup 500 gold.
Deep Pockets (10,000) - Pickup 10,000 Gold.
Deep Pockets (5,000) - Pickup 5,000 gold.
Elite Kills (10) - Kill 10 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques).
Elite Kills (20) - Kill 20 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques).
Elite Kills (35) - Kill 35 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques).
Elite Kills (5) - Kill 5 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques).
Elite Kills (50) - Kill 50 elite monsters (champions, rares or uniques).
Fall of the Black King (All Classes) - Kill the Skeleton King with all the classes.
Fall of the Black King (Monk) - Kill the Skeleton King with the Monk.
Fall of the Black King (Witch Doctor) - Kill the Skeleton King with the Witch Doctor.
Fall of the Black King (Barbarian) - Kill the Skeleton King with the Barbarian.
Fall of the Black King (Demon Hunter) - Kill the Skeleton King with the Demon Hunter.
Fall of the Black King (Wizard) - Kill the Skeleton King with the Wizard.
Gate Crasher - Kill all the zombies spawned after speaking to Rumford within 20 seconds.
Instant Karma - Have the Skeleton King kill 15 of his own minions in a single fight.
Level 10 - Reach level 10 with any class.
Life Saver - Resurrect each of the classes while playing in a cooperative game.
Iron Heart - Help the Blacksmith reach level 4.
Jar of Souls - Complete the Jar of Souls event.
Jar of Souls (Co-op) - Complete the Jar of Souls event in a cooperative game.
Light Entertainment - Kill a monster with a Chandelier.
Massive Blow - Kill 20 Monsters in one hit.
Maxed Out (Barbarian) - Level a Barbarian to the maximum level in Beta (level 13).
Maxed Out (Witch Doctor) - Level a Witch Doctor to the maximum level in Beta (level 13).
Maxed Out (Wizard) - Level a Wizard to the maximum level in Beta (level 13).
Maxed Out (Demon Hunter) - Level a Demon Hunter to the maximum level in Beta (level 13).
Maxed Out (Monk) - Level a Monk to the maximum level in Beta (level 13).
Mind on the Metal - Teach a recipe to the Blacksmith.
Superior Craftsmanship - Craft an item.
The Legacy of Cain - Discover the fate of Deckard Cain.
The Matriarch's Bones - Complete The Matriarch's Bones event.
The Legacy of Cain (Co-op) - Discover the fate of Deckard Cain in a cooperative game.
The Matriach's Bones (Co-op) - Complete The Matriach's Bones event in a cooperative game.
Thorough Inspection - Explore all areas of the cathedral in Act 1.
- Attacks are easier now as You can hold down Your mouse button while you have an enemy selected to repeatedly attack it. You don't have to click for each attack as before.
- If Yold the [Ctrl] button while mousing over an item on the ground You will reveal its stats. This in turn will provide you with a comparison between the item on the ground and the equivalent item you have equipped.
- Dual wielding weapons gives you a 15% attack speed bonus.
- If You hit the [Alt] key you'll be able to view the names of all the items on the ground for 10 seconds. Duration can be changed in the options.
- There is a "Force Move" (titled as "Move") command that is unbound by default. If You bind it to one of your additional mouse buttons it can be usefull.
- Lore books provide experience points.
- Treasure goblins will disappear if you don't kill them fast enough. They tend to drop a lot of gold and magical items.
- Press [G] key to plant your banner on the ground.
- Press [Z] key to get up close and personal with your character
- Press [X] key to view the health bars of all the monsters on screen.
- The Numpad buttons on your keyboard allows your character to say pre-recorded lines that are both audible and appear in the chat box.
- To unlock Hardcore mode You'll have to get a character to level 10.
- When playing with a ranged character class like Witch Doctor, Wizard, or Demon Hunter if You hold down the mouse button and hit the SHIFT key they'll stop and attack at the direction You're pointing in.
- To inspect other players and look at what they're wearing just hit right-click for their character portrait.
- Playing with a friends!? You might considet tactics to have one player as the party's blacksmith and the others to focus on jewel crafting.
- Crafting artisans are account-wide. This means that everything you do with with your artisans will be carried over to all your characters.
- Leveling up your artisans and craftsmen is important for salvaging items, socketing items, and crafting powerful gear.
- Looking for the best items in the game!? It is easier with exploration and killing elite packs of monsters than bosses.
- There is an XP penalty for killing monsters too different from your current character level. If the level difference is less than 5, there is no penalty. If the difference is between 5-10, there is a small penalty. If the difference is over 10, you'll only receive 5% XP for killing the monster. You will gain bonus XP for killing monsters up to 3 levels above your level.
- To earn money You'll have to go to the Real Money Auction House (RMAH) and sell your items there. In the RMAH, you have the option to earn "Battle Bucks" or cash it out through PayPal. "Battle Bucks" reside in your Battle.net account and cannot be cashed out. You can use "Battle Bucks" to buy items on the RMAH without spending real money.
Save Your Experience Gear
Experience gear can cut your play time by as much as 20%. But you need to keep upgrading your gear or else the bonus experience won't be enough for your current level. Having a bunch of sets of experience gear every few levels will help. Just so you know, you don't really need full sets, just a few pieces to make a difference on your next character. Also, if you are running out of space and don't want to upgrade your shared stash, the best way to keep them is to create a few extra characters and pass the gear to them using the shared stash.
This will also save you money, but eventually, you should upgrade your shared stash to avoid wasting time moving items between characters.
Farming Experience, Gold and Items
Select the Act I quest "The Legacy Of Cain: Explore Cellar" segment. Take the waypoint to The Old Ruins and go north, then east. Go down the cellar to encounter a named mob (Captain Daltyn) and his minions. Kill him for at least one magic item and some coins. Loot the cauldron for at least one health potion. Talk to Leah for quest completion experience and gold. A loot chest also appears 40% of the time. Exit and repeat. The good thing about this method is that the pathway never changes. However, you will keep hearing a Tristram Militia whining about how he promised to save Marko and he did not.
Easy Life Potions
When you enter an area that gives you a life potion or chest, make sure to collect them. Then, leave the game and resume it. The place where you clicked on to get the previous potion will give you another potion every time. Note: There may not be always a chest; if this happens, leave the game and resume it. Most of the time another chest will appear, and the treasure will vary from an item to gold, or both.
Removing Quest Text from Chat
Open the "Sound" options and uncheck the "Show Quest Dialog in Chat" option in the bottom right corner.