Easy 10,000 Step Note
Go into your house and set your character against a wall. Keep the Analog-stick held so that your character walks against that wall. If you are facing the top wall, set up the Analog-stick so that it stays in the up position. This will take some time, but you can get rid of the pedometer at the beginning of the game.
Put your character in the bottom-left corner of your house (time does not pass in the house). Then, use a rubber band around the part of the controller where you would leave your left hand. Then, just pull the rubber band over the control stick. This works better with a smaller rubberband. This should make your character run against the bottom-left wall, and leaves you free while you get the note.
Easy 50 Finger Whistle Note
Go into your house and press [R](50). It does not matter if your animal is near you or not.
Easy 30 Saves Note
Go to your journal and save the game. Do not exit the save menu; just keep choosing "Yes" to save repeatedly.
Easy Shipping Note
Go to your shipping box and get a nearby log. Put the log in the shipping box and you will get a note.
You will get a note for the following events.
1. First Step Note. When you get the pedometer. Rewards
2. First Shipping Note. Ship your first item.
3. 10,000 Step Note. Get 10,000 steps on your pedometer.
4. Cooking Note. After cooking your first meal.
5. Island Note. First time you visit the island.
6. Rock Climber Note. First time scaling Mt. Moon.
7. Underground Lake Note. At the first underground level in Lake Mine.
8. Night Owl Note. Stay up until dawn (6 a.m.).
9. Rain Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the rain.
10. Sun Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the sun.
11. Stationary Note. Do not use the controller for awhile.
12. Lonley Wolf Note. Do not talk to anyone all day.
13. Whistle Note. Whistle 50 times.
14. Limitation Note. Have zero stamina and faint.
15. Hustle-and-Bustle Note. Meet 35 villagers.
16. Poor Note. Have 1G or less in the morning.
17. Lucky Note. Find more than 1,000G in coins (in ground).
18. High Spirit Note. Drink 10 sodas.
19. Birth of Life Note. Have one of your barn animals give birth.
20. Owner of Monther Earth Note. Own 10 or more divisions of land.
21. Snow Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the snow.
22. Fodder Note. Cut the grass 20 times.
23. Brushing Note. Groom your livestock 20 times.
24. Egg Note. Ship 10 eggs.
25. Milking Note. Ship 10 jugs of milk.
26. Shearing Note. Ship 10 pieces of wool.
27. Dyeing Note. Ship a colored yarn ball.
28. Gem Note. Ship one gem of any kind.
29. Calling Animals Note. Ring the bell 20 times.
30. Cultivation Note. Till 1 squares of land.
31. Big Eater Note. Eat 50 meals.
32. Woodcutter Note. Cut down 20 trees or stumps.
33. Cloud Note. Work 10 hours on a cloudy day.
34. Garbage Can Note. Throw away garbage 20 times.
35. Weed Note. Pull 1 weeds.
36. Gardening Note. Have five flowers blooming at once.
37. Forest Note. Plant any tree.
38. Destruction Note. Crush 20 stones, rocks, stakes etc.
39. Diary Note. Save in the diary 30 times.
40. Cock-A-Doodle-Doo Note. Win the Chicken Festival.
41. Moo Note. Win the Cow Contest.
42. Baa Note. Win the Sheep Contest.
43. Horse Note. Win the Horse Race.
44. Bow-Wow Note. Have three hearts on your dog.
45. Oink-Oink Note. Ship a truffle.
46. Fire Prevention Note. Put out a bonfire.
47. Lost Child Note. Find Meryl and Tim in an event.
48. Mole-Whacking Note. Whack 10 moles.
49. Bluebird Note. Get the a blue feather.
50. Wedding Day Note. Get married.
51. Stork Note. Be pregnant or get your wife.
52. Baby is Born Note. Have a baby or have a baby with your wife.
53. You Can Walk Note. For your baby's first steps.
54. Spring Footsteps Note. Attend the New Years Festival.
55. Egg Dish Note. Attend the Egg Festival.
56. Spring Fragrance Note. Attend the Flower Festival.
57. Blue Sea, White Clouds Note. Win the Beach Festival Swimming Competition.
58. Boat Sailing Note. Attend the Star Festival.
59. Firefly Flower Note. Attend the Firefly Festival.
60. Fireworks Note. Attend the Fireworks Festival.
61. Moon Viewing Note. Attend the Moonlight Festival.
62. Harvest Note. Attend the Harvest Festival.
63. Pumpkin Note. Attend the Pumpkin Festival.
64. Flame Note. Attend the Fire Festival.
65. Popular Note. Get 5 or more cakes on the Thanksgiving Festival.
66. Starlight Note. Attend the Starry Night Festival.
67. New Year's Sunrise Note. See the first sunrise of the year.
68. Full Bloom Flowers Note. Ship every type of flower and herb.
69. Treasure Hoard Note. Ship every type of ore (including Limestone)
70. Animal Kingdom Note. Have 8 barn animals and 5 chickens.
71. Book Note. Read all the books in the library (change in Fall).
72. Super Chef Note. Unlock 1 or more recipes (purchase utensils).
73. Second House Note. Construct a second house.
74. Expert Angler Note. Catch every type of fish.
75. Master Angler Note. Catch 1 or more fish (any kind).
76. Rubber Boots Note. Catch 10 pieces of garbage.
77. Wild Note. When a wild animal with 4 hearts visits your house (not Dolphin).
78. Art Note. Get a picture and aging pot.
79. Very Rich Note. Have more than 100,000G.
80. Flower Girl Note. When Nina gives you a present.
81. Explosive Girl Note. When Ann gives you a present.
82. Apron Girl Note. When Ellen gives you a present.
83. Talented Girl Note. When Maria gives you a present.
84. Night Moon Girl Note. When Eve gives you a present.
85. Girl with Glasses Girl Note. When Gina gives you a present.
86. Princess Note. When Dia gives you a present.
87. WaitressNote. When Katie gives you a present.
88. Ponytail Note. When Gwen gives you a present.
89. Heartfelt Note. When Lyla gives you a present.
90. Cowboy Note. When Blue gives you a present.
91. Social Craftsman Note. When Joe gives you a present.
92. Cool Craftsman Note. When Kurt gives you a present.
93. Doctor Note. When Alex gives you a present.
94. Patissier Note. When Carl gives you a present.
95. Master Pick-Up Artist Note. When Dan gives you a present.
96. Fisherman Note. When Ray gives you a present.
97. Traveler Note. When Basil gives you a present.
98. Male Note. When Bob gives you a present.
99. Shy Guy Note. When Louis gives you a present.
100 . Meek Heart Note. After you collect 99 Happiness Notes.
Collect the indicated number of notes to unlock the corresponding reward.
5 Notes: Marimba Shops
10 Notes: Timpani
15 Notes: Harp
20 Notes: Piano
25 Notes: Violin
30 Notes: Cello & Powerberry
35 Notes: Flute
40 Notes: Acoustic Guitar
45 Notes: Trumpet
50 Notes: H. Goddess Revived
99 Notes: Final Event
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding shops.
Atelier Saibara Clay Shop: Ship a load of Good Clay.
Blacksmith: Ship ores (Rare Ore recommended).
Café Callaway: Meet Carl and Eve, then wait one month.
Flower Bud Library: Wait until mid-spring in year one.
Hearty Lyla: Ship gift items such as Clay, Flowers, and Blue Berries.
Moonlight Café: Meet Duke, then wait until summer.
Paradise Orchard: Meet Roland and Dan then plant one grape tree.
Perch Inn: Meet Doug, then wait until summer.
Sanitarium: Ship 30 Herbs and get Alex to 1 heart or more.
Contributed By: FlamingHotPyro
Become friends with Saibara (2 or 3 hearts) and he will ask you to go talk to the mayor. The mayor then teaches you how to make Potato Gratin. After that, go back to Saibara's house and he will give you the Aging Pot, which is used to make sodas.
Purchase an egg from Blue Sky Ranch for 120G instead of buying a chicken for 1200G. Just wait for the egg to hatch and the chick to grow.
Talk to Ray to get a new fishing pole.
Ship 30 Cabbages.
Level 3 Bag
Become friends (at least two hearts) with Martha and bring her wool.
Level 3 House
Become friends (at least one heart) with Joe, Kurt, or Woody.
Level 4 House
Get Kurt, Woody, or Joe at five hearts or higher.
More land for sale
Become friends (at least one heart) with the Mayor.
Dia and Gina
Ship 30 herbs to have Dia and Gina appear in town.
Duke, Gwen, and Doug
Attend the Spring Horse Race on Spring 17 to have them appear in town.
Plant three fruit trees to have him appear in town.
Attend the Fireworks Festival on Summer 24 to have him appear in town.
Place a flower in the blue shipping bin in the square on Spring 22. Then, attend the Flower Festival the next day to have her appear in town.
Go to a festival to have her appear in town.
Become friends with Ronald to have her appear in town.
Attend the Swimming/Ocean Festival on Summer 3 to have her appear in town.
Nami the "Weather Girl" will not move into Flowerbud Village, but she will appear around the square where Dan, Louis, and several wild animals can be found. Note: You cannot marry her this time.
Plant one fruit tree to have him appear in town.
Ship one good clay to have her appear in town.
Tai and Tim
Ship one copper, silver, and gold ore from the mine to have them appear in town.
When you have about ten hearts and there is a festival where you go with a date, you will go to a place where lovers chat. You will talk, then you will kiss the man or woman of your dreams.
To get the Blue Feather (proposal item), you must have at least 30 Musical Notes, get a level 3 home from Woody, and get a double bed from Woody. You will get it from Mayor Theodore, and will be able to marry the man or woman of your dreams.
Restore all stamina
Make Toadstool Saute (Butter + Toadstool + Frying Pan) and eat it. It will fully restore your stamina.
Make sure the only thing you have in your rucksack is a hammer. Go to Moonlight Cave (near the doctor's office). You will notice a hole in the ground somewhere. Go to it, and a message will appear asking if you would like to go in. Select "Yes". You will be at sub-level 2. You should see some bluish crystals and some black stones. Hit all of the crystals with [X]. If you find some gold, keep it. If you find some rare ore or stones, keep them. Fill your rucksack, then go to the stairs and exit the cave. Put all your finds into the Shipping Box. This trick works better with Lake Cave and if you only take rare ores and stones from there. Note: You will get low on energy and must find a way to restore it.
Go up to the mountain every day and look for green medicine plants. They are worth 100G each. The purple ones are worth only about 35G.
This trick requires a Pot and an Aging Pot. First, go to the Blue Sky Ranch and buy an egg for 120G. Then, go home and use the Pot with the egg to make a Boiled Egg. Then, use the Boiled Egg with the Aging Pot to create a Deviled Egg. The Deviled Egg can be sold for 250G, which is a 130G profit. Do this to five eggs to get an extra 650G profit. The more money you spend on eggs, the more of a profit you will get.
Go to where the Seed Shop is located and look around. There should be some stakes that you can pick up and sell for 30G each.
Find Gold or Amethyst Ores in the cave by Jamie's Ranch. Then, go to the place where the old man changes ores into accessories. Talk to him, and like "Accessories". You will see two pictures of a ring and a brooch. It will cost some money, but select the "Ring". It will take two days for him to make it out of the ore. Return and get it in two days, then put it in your shipping bin. You will get 1,000G. The more expensive the jewel, the more money you will get for the accessory.
In the Fall, go to the sign that reads "Harvest Goddess Spring". However, instead of turning towards it, turn the other way. Look for a blue flower called a Blue Mist Flower. Once you get it, ship it and you will get 500G.
Ship ores (rare if possible) until the blacksmith shows up. The hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.. It is closed Wednesdays and holidays. It is occupied by Tai, Tim, and Bob . You can craft jewelry and upgrade tools here.
The Café Callaway will open one month after you meet Carl and Eve. The hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is closed Tuesdays and holidays. It is occupied by Carl and Katie. Various sweets are sold here. The inhabitants are also possible spouses
Lake Cave: Special areas
Level 5: Moonstones in every crystal. Library
Level 10: There is no obvious way down from this floor. If you hit level 10 and want to continue you must either climb back up to level 1 and try again, or find the stairway.
Level 15: All crystals here contain amethysts.
Level 20: The popular stone in the aquamarine.
Level 25: Topaz fills the crystal on this level.
Level 30: You find sapphires everywhere.
Level 35: Emeralds are scattered throughout this level.
Level 40: Rubies.
Level 45: Limestone.
Level 50: Rare and expensive diamonds.
It opens in mid-spring of Year 1. The hours of operation 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is closed Mondays and holidays. It is occupied by Maria. The library has various books for you to read and research. Maria is a possible spouse.
Moonlight Mine: Special areas
Level 2: Filled with good clay. Moonlight Mine: Energy
Level 22: Good floor to obtain amethysts.
level 44: Good chance to find rare ore.
Level 55: Good place to find amethysts.
Level 66: You can find many aquamarine gems here.
Level 77: Find diamonds without traveling to the lake cave.
Eat the Pontata Roots that you find while digging in the Moonlight Mine to keep your energy up.
To unlock the Sanitarium, you must ship 30 herbs total and have Alex at one heart. It is open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., but is closed on holidays. Its inhabitants are Gina and Dia. The sanitorium sells nothing, but is needed for two of the potential brides to move into town. You can visit it to woo Gina, and Dia is very seldom found outside its walls.
Saving the Harvest Goddess
As you slowly collect Magical Notes over time, the Harvest Goddess Spring will become more vibrant (more animals, flowers, lights etc.). Each time you collect 5 notes you will get a new musical instrument or other reward. When you collect 50 notes, all these instruments will come together and make music that wakes the Harvest Goddess.
Go down faster in the caves
When you go in a cave, hold [Z] at all times when you are running on top of the holes in the floor. This will decrease the chance of being sent up and also will take you a floor lower than it normally would. For example, if you are on floor 84 and you step on a hole without holding [Z], you may go to floor 90. However, if you hold [Z], the same hole would take you to floor 91.
Power berries are received in the following ways.
Horse race: Get a horse to five or six hearts worth of affection then enter it in the Spring or Fall horse race. Win that race and you receive a Power Berry. Absences
Beach festival: Win the swimming competition for the first time and you are awarded with a Power Berry.
Pumpkin festival: Make sure you ship a pumpkin in the week before the Pumpkin festival. On the day of festivities you receive a Power Berry from the Mayor.
30 Notes: Obtain 30 Musical Notes and visit the Harvest Goddess Spring to claim your reward. Make sure you have seen every event for every five notes before as well, or you will need to keep entering until you catch up.
Moonlight Mine: Reach the 100th floor of the Moonlight Mine to receive a Power Berry from Tim.
The following people will be absent at one time or another: Tim, Gwen, Katie, Carl, Basil, and Kolulu.
To get better milk, do not put the fodder in the bin; feed it directly to them. Make sure that you milk your cows after you talk, and brush them, for a higher chance of special milk. Also, let them graze in the fields as often as possible.
If you are in the cave by Jamie's ranch, when you hit the rocks and crystal things smoke comes out of them. The yellow smoke makes you move faster. The orange smoke freezes you. Black smoke gets in your eyes so that the area of light aroundy ou gets smaller. Purple smoke confuses you (you may move in the opposite direction). Pink smoke makes your stamina go up. White smoke disables the effect of the other types of smoke.
Prevent people from moving into town
Become good friends with Theodore (three or more hearts) and go to Woody. He will allow you to buy land that future stores will be built upon. Buy it and the store owners can never open up a store. Note: You cannot sell the land once you buy it.
Glitch: Wrong description
When you attend the Flame Festival and get the Flame note, go to the "Notes" menu. When you scroll over to the note, it will read "Obtained while at the Firefly Festival".