Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Cheats - Xbox 360
Primary Collection of Cheats
Select the "Enter Codes" option at the main menu. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
GIMMECHAPTERS - All Chapters
HI9WTPXSUK - Bonus online characters (American Assault and German Commander)
0ZNDRBICRA - All recon points
SH2VYIVNZF - Kilroy alert (the message "You are near a Kilroy" will appear when a hidden Kilroy drawing is in your proximity)
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
A Lethal Portent (10) - Explore the abandoned hospital and Baker's fate...
Abandon All Hope (150) - Expel the German forces from Koevering and bring an end to Operation Market Garden.
Action Camera Blast (10) - Unlocked when you trigger an Action Camera moment using an explosive.
Action Camera Hero (40) - Unlocked when you trigger 25 of any kind of action camera moment.
Action Camera Sniper (10) - Unlocked when you get the headshot Action Camera.
Action Camera Veteran (20) - Unlocked when you get 10 of any kind of Action Camera (headshot or grenade or others).
Calling in the Cavalry (30) - Escort XXX Corps and link up with the 101st Airborne.
Casual Capturer (0) - Unlocked after completing your first four player capture game.
Committed (50) - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game once a week for three months.
Earned in Blood (0) - Unlocked when your squad appoints you the leader for another round.
First Recon (10) - Find and activate a Recon Point.
Focused (25) - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game once a day for 7 days.
Hellfire (35) - Survive the bombing of Eindhoven.
Kilroy Bronze (15) - Find nine Kilroys.
Kilroy Gold (25) - Find 25 or more Kilroys.
Kilroy Silver (20) - Find eighteen Kilroys.
Kilroy was here! (10) - Find and view a hidden kilroy.
Novice Capturer (0) - Unlocked after completing five capture games (minimum four players per game).
Objective SNAFU (20) - Fight your way to the bridge over the Wilhelmena Canal in Zon.
Obsessive (100) - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game for once a day for 100 days.
Recon Bronze (15) - Find six Recon Points.
Recon Gold (25) - Find sixteen or more Recon Points.
Recon Silver (20) - Find twelve Recon Points.
Remember September '44 (50) - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game on September 17th.
Situation FUBAR (50) - Defend Hell's Highway against the German counterattack.
The Draft (0) - Unlocked when you are joined by a friend in an online match.
The Kloosterdreef Incident (25) - Battle through the streets of Eindhoven with the 506th.
Through the Looking Glass (40) - Explore the abandoned hospital and discover Baker's fate...
Touchdown (15) - Clear the Landing Zone and rendezvous with Hartsock.
Truly Inspired (0) - Unlocked when you win a match under a commander with the Earned in Blood achievement.
Veteran Capturer (0) - Unlocked after completing 20 capture games (minimum four players per game).
Victory or Death (0) - Unlocked by killing someone who has the Truly Inspired achievement.
Weather the Storm (45) - Repel Kampfgruppe Walther's crushing attack on Veghel.
Successfully complete Campaign mode under the Veteran difficulty setting. In this mode, the HUD is limited and a medal will be awarded each time a level is completed.
Written In Stone: Ghost
You can see the ghost of Legget at the start of the mission, screaming at the tank.
At the beginning of the Operation Market mission, go forward through the field until you find some green bottles on and below some hay bales. Note: This is before the intermission sequence with Nicolas is triggered. Shoot and break the bottles in the correct order then turn around and go back in the direction you came from. Walk inside this bush and press [X]. A sound and falling confetti will confirm that the Sheep Squad has been unlocked.
Find the indicated locations within a mission and press [Recon].
* Windmill: Climb into the windmill then look out of the window.
* Crash Site: Search the crashed glider.
* Windmill: Climb up to the top of the windmill when the mission starts.
* Son Bridge: Immediately turn around after the intermission sequence showing you crossing the river. Go to the destroyed bridge.
Written In Stone
* Butcher Shop: Destroy the four trucks, then move up the street to reach a red and white striped barricade. Stand close to the striped barriers without going past and recon from here.
* Kloosterdreef 88mm: Destroy the first gun emplacement as indicated by your objective. Stand between the green hut to your right and the empty crates to your left. Face the destroyed gun.
* Complex Map: When you start the mission, climb up the stairs next to the oil drums. Enter the room on the left. Stand in front of the desk with papers on it.
* Irish Guard: After being ordered to clear the upper floor of the warehouse, get to the upper floor walkway that joins both buildings. Get to the debris at the center of the walkway.
Baptism Of Fire
* Hillside Vista: Turn around when the mission starts and go south up the hill to the sandbags. Stand behind the sandbags.
* Gas Station: Climb up the embankment and approach the gas station before crossing the road.
The Rabbit Hole
* Dead End Room: Follow the route given for the objective until entering the kitchen. Go through the small hole in the wall and shoot through the weakened wood on your left. Climb over, move south then west and go right to the end of the corridor.
* Photographs: Exit the passage entered from the hole in the kitchen wall. Go to the east and proceed until you find room with a radio and another hole in the wall. Go to the photos on the table next to the radio.
* Market Square: Move west at the start of the mission. Kill the Nazis where there is a destroyed house to the west. Face the house and stand near the telephone pole on the left.
* M9 "Bazooka" Cache: After facing the tank when exiting the municipal building, look to the west to find the "Bonifaas" store. Stand in front of that store.
* Wrecked Convoy: Enter the barn as you approach the second 88mm gun emplacement. Go to the front of the barn and next to the circular hay bail.
* Station Map: Go to the top floor of the station house.
Tooth And Nail
* Sand Dunes: Stay towards the left as you move down the sand dunes. Find the tree in a corner next to a wooden fence with a log next to it. Look back in the direction from where you travelled.
* The Link Up: Drive the tank and find the field on the left with pot holes and a single apple tree. You should see it just before you rendezvous with the other Allied tanks. Drive the tank into the corner of the field.