Unlock Hardcore Mode
Beat the game under any difficulty.
Unlock Riot Suit
Log into your same EA account through the Dead Space iOS.
Unlock Prequel Bonuses
Successfully complete Dead Space: Ignition in single player Ignition mode to unlock the Hacker suit (has bonus perks and hacking capabilities), a Hacker-themed Contact Beam weapon skin, exclusive audio logs, and extra power nodes, health packs, and credits.
Refurbished Plasma Cutter
Have a saved game file from the original Dead Space. The Refurbished Plasma Cutter can be found at the first store.
Elite Space Suits
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Riot Armor Suit at the store and the Elite Engineer Suit schematic near the first store. Start a new game session to get the Vintage Elite Suit in Chapter 6, the Security Elite Suit in Chapter 9, and the Advance Elite Suit in Chapter 11.
Unlimited Ammunition Hand Cannon
Successfully complete the game under the Hardcore difficulty setting and upgrade the plasma pistol. The unlimited ammunition and one hit kill hand cannon can be found at the first shop.
New Game+ Mode
Successfully complete Campaign mode and save the game. This mode allows access to your all the weapons and items in the store and your inventory.
Extraction: Expert and Impossible Difficulty
Successfully complete Chapter 10.
Unlock Level Bonuses
Reach the indicated online level to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Level 04: Solid Army Green Suit
Level 07: Line Gun
Level 08: Solid Red Suit
Level 11: Force Gun
Level 13: Solid Black Suit
Level 14: Increased Magazine Size (Plasma Cutter)
Level 16: Solid Olive Suit
Level 17: Seeker Rifle
Level 20: Urban Camo Blue Suit
Level 23: Urban Camo Army Green Suit
Level 25: Increased Magazine Size (Line Gun)
Level 26: Urban Camo Red Suit
Level 28: Javelin Gun
Level 29: Increased Magazine Size (Force Gun)
Level 32: Urban Camo Military
Level 33: Increased Magazine Size (Seeker Rifle)
Level 34: Increased Weapon Damage (Plasma Cutter)
Level 36: Urban Camo Olive Suit
Level 41: Tiger Camo Blue Suit
Level 42: Increased Weapon Damage (Line Gun)
Level 44: Increased Magazine Size (Javelin Gun)
Level 45: Tiger Camo Army Green Suit
Level 46: Increased Weapon Damage (Force Gun)
Level 49: Tiger Camo Red Suit
Level 50: Increased Damage (Seeker Rifle)
Level 52: Tiger Camo Military Suit
Level 56: War Torn Suit
Level 57: Increased Weapon Damage (Javelin Gun)
Level 59: Visceral Games Suit
Chapter 7: Peng's Treasure
Find the mainframe room where ANTI is located. The circuit room that is to the left (when ANTI's hologram emitters are behind Isaac) has breakers that also turn blue in addition to green or red. Insert the four breakers in that circuit room to change them to blue. Follow the access tunnel to reach Peng's Treasure.
Chapter 7: Respec
Isaac can re-spec his weapons, RIG, and stasis module at the start of the chapter. Note: Each item re-spec costs 5,000 CR.
Extraction: Change Weapons
Note: This only affects the current level. Exit out to the main menu, then return to the level. You can use the the weapon loadout screen to change weapons. You will resume with the default ammunition for that weapon. Note: You can only select the left special weapon; the other two special weapons are deleted from your inventory.
Easy Stalker Kills
If you are finding the Stalkers troublesome, the best weapon to use against them is the Line Gun. Try to find an area to back yourself into then simply wait and aim. They will eventually pop out and run at you. The Line Gun will easily dispose of them.
After the train scene in Chapter 3, you will enter some shopping areas. The second area has a fat blue statue. Shoot the head and arms off the statue to earn the achievement or trophy.
Unlock Special Suits and Weapons
After finishing the game, you get two suits that gaves you 25% more resistance to any hit and if you have an old Dead Space save file you get the original Plasma Cutter wich cost 0 credist and can be found on any store at any time.
Arctic Security Suit - Beat the game on Zealot difficulty to unlock at Store.
Dead Space 1 Plasma Cutter - Have an Dead space 1 Save File.
Elite Riot Suit - Available at store during New Game +.
Elite Security Suit - Schematic found in New Game + in Chapter 9 after you exit the tram, search over the railing.
Elite Vintage Suit - Schematic found in New Game + in Chapter 6 in the area you fight the tank before the end of the chapter.
Elite Advanced Suit - Schematic found in New Game + in Chapter 11 when the yellow lift reaches the top turn around and it is on the ledge between elevator and wall.
Elite Engineer Suit - Schematic found in New Game + during Chapter 2, just before the first short outer space section.
Hacker Suit - Have "Dead Space - Ignition" save file to unlock at Store.
Soldier Suit - Beat the game on Hardcore Mode to unlock at Store.
Use the shop and the work bench to restore your health. When you wear a suit for the first time your health is refilled.
Purchase the Respec ability for 5,000 credits. Remove the Power Nodes from the Rig and replace them for full health.
Purchase the Supernova or Martial Law downloadable content. Go to the store and purchase the Detonator weapon for free. Fire the mines at a wall, then deactivate them and collect them. Do not reload the Detonator. Sell the mines and Detonator for credits at the store. Buy the Detonator back for free and it will be fully stocked. Repeat the process as many times as desired.
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding schematic:
- Power Node: Found in the first Power Node locked room you find. You can open the locked door with a Power Node. One can be found on the ground through the door to the left of the closet.
- Hacker Suit: Found at the end of the tram walkway area, near the location you encounter the Fire Sack Necromorphs.
- Stasis Pack: Found on the tracks by where the flaming train passes you for the first time.
- Pulse Rifle: Once you are out of the train, it is in a corner just behind where the train is hanging.
- Javelin Spears: Found behind the big marker statue towards the windows on the left.
- Security Suit: Found on the top shelf of the room just past the door that you must slow down to walk through.
- Ripper: In the multi level room, ride the elevator down, then go to the right side of the room.
- Medium Health Pack: After turning off the gravity and going through the holes in the ceiling, it will be floating in the middle of the room.
- Line Gun Ammo: After crawling through the duct and falling, you will go through a storage room. You will find it behind some shelves on the right side.
- Detonator: Found in a room at the top of the church by the save station.
- Seeker Rifle: On the path at the start of the chapter, enter the door to the right. You will be on a balcony and the schematic will be on the far right side on the ground.
- Pulse Rounds: When you first meet Ellie, she will unlock the gate. Instead of going through the gate behind her, follow the path around to the right where it is blocked by debris.
- Flame Thrower: After you exit the gym, follow the path and go into the classroom to find the "Kids Gone Crazy" text log. In that same room, there is a smaller room on the right side with blood on the wall. The schematic is on the ground.
- Ripper Blades: At the start of the chapter when you enter zero gravity, the schematic will be floating at the bottom of the room.
- Force Gun: After you exit the elevator, turn left. You will find some yellow lockers. The schematic in the second locker from the left.
- Contact Beam: The schematic is in the locked closet to the left of the location where you first see the save station on the wall. Use a Power Node to open the closet and get it.
- Vintage Suit: Found in the first locked door in this chapter.
- Detonator Mines: When you first talk to Ellie and Stross, go to the next room, and take a left. The schematic is beside a body.
- Large Med Pack: Found in the room where you first meet Ellie. It is located past the table in the corner. Use kinesis to move the table.
- Flame Fuel: When you encounter the laser traps, take a right from where they were located. You will see a few crates lying around. Use kinesis to move them to find the schematic and an audio log.
- Seeker Shells: Found behind the guardian mounted near the exit door of the room where you fight Stalkers and Cysts.
- Force Energy: When you reach the zero gravity area, go to the lower level to find it on the ground.
- Contact Energy: In the zero gravity station where you move the lasers to gain access to the shaft that leads inside, look outside from the inside of the shaft to find it.
- Advanced Suit: Enter the locked room opposite of the detonator mines trap. The schematic is inside this room, but you need a Power Node to open this locked room.